There are plenty of great local attractions in nearby Hunstville including The Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery, the Muskoka Heritage Place and The Algonquin Theatre.
There are many events over the summer in the Huntsville area, including:
- Huntsville Farmers Market - Every Thursday - Victoria Day to Hallowe'en
- Annual Huntsville Pike Fishing Tournament - July 6
- Thrill of the Grill - the summer food and beverage Festival - July 16
- Huntsville Firefly Festival - July 16
- En Plein Air - Shutterbug gallery and Festival of Arts Show & Auction - July 29
- Summer Sidewalk Adventure - August 21
- Shades of Autumn antique, classic and custom car show - Sept. 18
- Huntsville Fall Fair and Muskoka Studio Tour - Sept 25 / 26, 2010
You can also explore the natural beauty of nearby Algonquin Provincial Park and Arrowhead Provincial Park.
Other area attractions include Lions Lookout, Deerhurst Highlands Golf Course, Live at Deerhurst Stage Shows, and Santa's Village in Bracebridge.
In addition it is a short walk from the park entrance is beautiful Hutcheson Beach. Plus, on the shores of neighbouring Lake Vernon, is the perfect place for water sports, swimming or just taking in the scenery.
Featured Homes/Vacation Homes for Rent
Please call us at (407) 439-2203 to learn more about rentals at Deer Lake.
By taking advantage of Carefree's seasonal rates and benefits you not only save, but you can leave your RV settled on the campsite all season and continue to store your RV on-site for the winter months.
With a seasonal site you will never have to worry about expensive off-season storage fees or pulling your RV out for sewage removal or water refills. There are no check-in lines or rushing home to beat the crowds. You can enjoy your summer on your time at your site.
Seasonal Rate Package Everything you need to become a seasonal guest at Deer Lake.