IF you cherish spending time with your fellow rvers, you’ll love staying at Daytona Beach RV Resort. During February, like other months, you can attend one fun activity after another.
Mark your calendars for the events below:
- On February 7, join us as we go out on the town. You can laugh and talk while enjoying a delectable meal at Porto Fino Restaurant. Afterwards, getting some exercise with a friendly game of miniature golf is a perfect way to end the outing.
- The motorcycle ride to Lakeridge Winery Fest is on February 10. We usually have about 20 bikes, but cars and trucks are welcome as well. The event includes food, music and wine tasting.
- Plan to attend the Friends and Dinner Party on February 11 at the clubhouse. Guests may bring what they would like to eat for their table, which can be reserved for two to 15 people. The festivities will start at 5:30 p.m. with cocktails, followed by dinner at 6 p.m. Music and dancing are on the agenda, too.
- Calling all petanque fiends! A tournament will be held on February 12 that will involve the awarding of prizes. If you are interested, please sign up. The entry fee is $5.
- On Valentine’s Day, February 14, we’ll have an Evening in Paradise Party, which is one of our biggest celebrations. Don’t miss this delicious catered meal and dance. Costumes are welcome. Admission is $10 per person.
- Meet us on the patio at 7 p.m. on February 18, when you can listen to a group of musicians in the park. We call them the Several Shades of Gray. Bring your favorite drink.
- The month’s fun round of events will conclude on February 26 with a Karaoke Party at 7 p.m. You're welcome to bring snacks.
Daytona Beach RV Resort
Come be a part of the good times at our Daytona Beach RV park. Please see our special offers. For questions or more information, call us at 386-761-2663, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re located at 4601 S. Clyde Morris Boulevard in Port Orange, Florida.