A happy whirl of social activities is underway at Kissimmee South RV Resort. Celebrating Christmastime here is full and rich, as it involves enjoying traditional pleasures with old and new friends. Holiday events include potlucks, caroling, a cookie exchange and much more.
Below are some activities to look forward to this month:
- An ice cream social is held every Sunday evening. What better way can you think of to start a week than to eat a creamy treat while schmoozing with fellow residents? On December 10, those who have birthdays in December and June get a free scoop.
- Don’t miss the jam session on December 11. Even if you don’t play an instrument or sing, it will be fun to attend.
- Christmas with the Red Hats is scheduled for December 13.
- A Christmas Breakfast is on the agenda for December 15. You can choose delicious biscuits with gravy or pancakes with sausage for a fee of $4.
- Meet at the clubhouse on December 18 at 8:30 a.m. to go to the Nothing Fancy Café.
- December 22 is a big day because it will include a potluck at noon, a cookie exchange at 2 p.m. and caroling at 4 p.m.
- A beautiful candlelight service will be held on December 24.
- On Christmas Day, savor the occasion at a potluck at 2 p.m.
- The New Year’s Eve party begins at 9 p.m. It will feature a buffet, entertainment and door prizes
Our RV park near Disney World is located in a community that provides small-town charm while being a mere 36 miles from Orlando. In addition to the holiday events above, the park has many weekly activities such as bingo, cribbage and water aerobics. There is never a dull moment here!