Orlando, one of the country’s most exciting cities, is an easy distance from Kissimmee South RV Resort. While the International Flower and Garden Festival and Seven Seas Food Festival are currently underway, the area has other attractions as well.
When sightseeing there, put the International Drive on your list of places to visit. It is filled with an extensive array of fun things to do, along with great shopping and dining. Below are a few of the highlights:
- Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf – A very special miniature golf course, it has waterfalls, pirate lore and extra nice landscaping.
- Chocolate Kingdom – This factory offers tours that show how the chocolate bean is transformed into a delicious chocolate bar. The attraction even includes a chocolate museum.
- Discovery Cove – Providing close encounters with the animal kingdom, the cove permits visitors to swim with dolphins, hand-feed tropical birds and snorkel among colorful fish.
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not – An attraction that focuses on the unbelievable and bizarre, it has 17 galleries of exhibits to explore.
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye – This observation wheel gives beautiful views of Central Florida. On a clear day, the vista includes Cape Canaveral on the state’s eastern coast.
Kissimmee South RV Resort
Our RV park near Disney World lies in a charming small town setting, yet it’s a convenient distance from exciting entertainment. Please see our special offers. If you have any questions about our rates or availabilities, give us a call at 863-248-1434, or send us an email to email@example.com.