Horseshoe Cove RV Resort has three more weeks of fun before the busy season ends. Mark your calendar for the parties, Art Festival, Broadway show and parade, so you won’t miss any of the mad, happy while of activities.
Upcoming events include the following:
- A St. Patrick's Day Dinner and Dance will be held on March 14.
- Shuffleboard enthusiasts will engage in friendly competitions at the tournament on March 14 and 16.
- On March 18, we’ll have a Jamaican Pool Party, which is the last event put on by the 2016/2017 Entertainment Committee. Come dine, dance and have a rousing good time, Mon!
- Offsite excursions are always most enjoyable. Sixty members of the park are headed to Palmetto for a Tour of Port Manatee on March 20.
- We’re looking forward to the first annual Art Festival on March 21 from 10 a.m. to noon. The in-park artists will be showing off the projects they've worked on all season.
- Our 25th Annual Moskovich Awards is scheduled for March 23. This event will honor all the volunteers who gave of themselves this season to make Horseshoe Cove the very special place it is. Top Honor will go to one volunteer who demonstrated unselfishness in making our lives richer. This person, chosen via the residents’ secret ballot, will be given a special gift, and a plaque bearing his or her name will be added to our Wall of Fame.
- The Music Department will present the Broadway musical Guys & Dolls on March 24. Showtimes are at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- March 25 is the date of our end-of-season parade, which will be led by the 2017 Moskovich Award Winner. Afterwards, we’ll have our annual Picnic-on-the-Island, an gala involving free food and beer, as well as games and entertainment.
- The month’s finale is a performance by the Manatee Community Concert Band at 7:30 p.m. on March 31 in the Clubhouse.
- We’ll gather for a wonderful Easter Dinner in April.
Horseshoe Cove RV Resort
Our RV park in Bradenton, FL is highly rated – and for good reason: it has some extra nice perks such as a lighted fishing pier and screened-in picnic pavilion. Please see our special offers. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 941-758-5335 or send an email to email@example.com. We are located at 5100 60th Street East.