Life is good at Rainbow Village Largo RV Resort, as our close-knit community of residents is like a family. On most evenings of the week, they get together to play games such as bingo, euchre or dummy rummy. In addition, they have opportunities to attend special events throughout the season. Here are some things to put on your calendar:
- Join us every Sunday for nondenominational church services in the morning and instructional sessions in mindfulness in the afternoon.
- On October 31, we will have a Halloween costume party, dinner and dance. Nick Knowlton will entertain.
- Be planning what to bring to the potluck supper on November 9. These occasions always involve a great time of food and fellowship.
- What would Thanksgiving be without spending time with cherished friends while enjoying a delectable feast? You won’t want to miss our Thanksgiving dinner on November 24.
- Black Friday on November 25 launches the Christmas season. We will have a celebration in the afternoon.
- Don’t miss our welcome back dinner and dance on November 18 as well as another dance on November 26.
Rainbow Village Largo RV Resort
Book your reservation now at our resort, which is one of the best RV parks near St. Petersburg, Florida. Beautiful beaches and golf courses are only a few miles away. We also aren’t far from big city attractions. Please see our special offers. Call us at (727) 536-3545 for more information, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our address is 11911 66th Street in Largo.