Residents of Red Oaks RV Resort need go no further than their own clubhouse to enjoy live entertainment. Instead of heading into town to hear concerts, the concerts come to them. This weekly pleasure is theirs throughout the winter.
Every Tuesday night a band plays at Boots Hall. The hours are from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., and tickets are $7. It’s always fun to gather with fellow rvers to enjoy the music. Below are the groups scheduled for the next two months:
- January 24: Matt’s Family Band Jam
- January 31: Rocky n’ the Rollers
- February 7: Johnny Dee and the Starlights
- February 21 Highway 1
- February 28: Jimmy Mazz
- March 7: Jeff Gordon
Other Winter Highlights
In addition to the concerts, much more is planned for the winter.
- On January 28, the Red Oaks Theater will present two shows.
- Everyone looks forward to Valentine’s Day at our park. Our dinner and dance will feature musician Chris Poje. Tickets are $14 per couple.
- The ladies have been busy creating beautiful quilts, and their work will be displayed in a quilt show on February 18.
- Our crafters have also been making lovely things, and their work will be exhibited in a craft show on February 25.
- March 11 will be a big day because the Wood Carvers will entertain at the park in two shows.
- The Red Oaks Chorus will perform two concerts on March 14. It will be so nice to relax while listening to the sweet singing.
Red Oaks RV Resort
We’re sure you’ll agree that our resort is one of the best RV parks in Central Florida. Please see our special offers. For more information, call 352-793-7117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are located at 5551 SW 18th Terrace in Bushnell.