Happy times abound at Horseshoe Cove RV Resort, as the social calendar is packed with dinners, parties, dances and various other entertainment. You can experience RV living at its best here.
- Everyone in the bowling league can anticipate a scrumptious lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on January 21. The menu includes pulled pork sandwiches, chips, coleslaw, sodas and dessert.
- An evening of laughter is next on the agenda. The Jimmy Travis Comedy Show at 7 p.m. on January 24 should be a hoot. Tickets may be purchased for $10.
- You’ll have the opportunity to donate blood on January 25, when the Suncoast Blood Bank will be here from 9 a.m. till noon. It’s a good feeling to know the gift of your blood will make an enormous difference in someone’s life.
- Oh, you won’t want to miss the paddle boat cruise through the Franklin Locks on January 26. You can expect music and lunch, as well as a glimpse in how the rich and beautiful live.
- Enjoy a Sentimental Journey of songs presented by our music committee on January 27.
- Sports fans can hardly wait for the Super Bowl on February 5. You may cheer for your team with the other residents at our party.
- The annual Variety Show is scheduled for February 6. The event is always good for lots of laughs.
- Grab your honey and attend the Valentine’s Dance on February 11. The vocalist George M. Raab will provide the evening’s entertainment.
- Key West is a city of interesting architecture, lush vegetation and fabulous food. Be sure and join us on a three-day trip there on February 14 to 16.
- We are honored to have Canadian guests at our park. On February 18th, we’ll celebrate Canada day with a big party and dance
- On February 19, we’ll head to Ft. Myer and the Broadway Palm for a matinee performance of Anything Goes. The songs and zany plot of this hit show are pure delight.
- Our annual Casino Royale will be held on February 21. Dinner, gambling and fun are on the agenda
- The Music Department’s annual Hamburger Lunch and Auction is scheduled for February 23. Nancy Windingland will be our hilarious auctioneer.
- Plan to attend our Ladies’ Tea on February 28. This fashionable affair will be most enjoyable.
Horseshoe Cove RV Resort
Our RV park in Bradenton, FL is a great place to escape the ice and snow of winter. Please see our special offers. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 941-758-5335 or send an email to email@example.com. We are located at 5100 60th Street East.