The calendar at Red Oaks RV Resort is just a hoppin’. All the onsite activities and offsite excursions planned will fill the fall season will good times.
You can look forward to the following activities:
- November 26: Community-wide yard sale from 8 a.m. till ???
- December 3: Craft show from 8 a.m. till 1 p.m.
- December 6: Two shows by the Sugar Bear Band at a cost of $7
- December 10: House band concert from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Tortoise Hall
- December 13: Pure Country Gold concert at a cost of $7
- December 13: Lasagna dinner at 4 p.m. at a cost of $7
- December 14: Christmas Doggie Park Party
- December 17: Circle M Music dance at Crane Hall from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at a cost of $7
Don’t miss the Christmas dinner at all three halls at 1 p.m. on December 25. Bring a dish to pass around as well as place settings for your family. Sign-ups are in Crane, Tortoise and the activities office in Boots Hall. It will be a joy to celebrate this special holiday together.
It’s always nice to go out on the town with other rvers. Here are upcoming options:
- December 5: Bozzier & Rocky and the Rollers in the Savanna Center at a cost of $40
- December 9: Dinner and entertainment at the Show Palace at a cost of $50
Red Oaks RV Resort
We are surely one of the best RV parks in Central Florida, as residents can find much to enjoy here. Please see our special offers. For more information, call 352-793-7117 or email email@example.com. We are located at 5551 SW 18th Terrace in Bushnell.