February will be another glorious month at Pleasant Lake RV Resort because many get-togethers are planned. Between the special events and the regular weekly activities, the fun never stops here.
- Enjoy an evening of entertainment on February 3 at the Red, Hot and Blue Show. It starts at 7 p.m.
- There is nothing like sharing a tasty meal with friends. Join us on February 7 as we partake of a pork dinner at 4:30 p.m.
- Swimming weather will be here before you know it. Get ready by attending the swimsuit sale on February 8. Hours are from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Our Valentine’s Day Dance on February 11 offers a romantic way of celebrating the occasion. The gala begins at 7 p.m.
- Who doesn’t love ice cream? We’ll indulge in this creamy treat on February 12 while being entertained by Glen Johnson. Admission is $6 per person.
- Be thinking of what to bring to our potluck supper at 5 p.m. on February 14. Everyone has a good time at these dinners.
- A pool party is scheduled for 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on February 16. Lance Hickox will provide the entertainment.
- On February 18, rise up bright and early to have a Canadian breakfast with the other residents at 7:30 a.m.
On top of all the above, a square dancing session, strawberry fest and several lunches are on the month’s agenda.
Our weekly events include jam sessions, coffee socials, free movie nights and game nights. Other regular activities involve sewing and quilting bees, as well as exercise and aquasize classes.