Nested near Georgian Bay and surrounded by forests, Craigleith RV Resort is an inviting getaway for those who love the outdoors. The walking trails, trout stream and sandy beaches provide a beautiful area for recreating in the fresh air.
On top of all this, the campground offers various socials and events. Here are some highlights for July:
- Canada Day on July 1 will be loads of fun. The itinerary starts will a pancake breakfast, followed by a parade to Thornbury. Later on, you can partake of hot dogs and cake, and the kids can have their faces painted.
- Join us for a spaghetti dinner on July 8. The good home-cooked meal and companionship of fellow residents are sure to give you a pleasant evening.
- On July 15, Christmas in July will include a site-decorating contest, hot dogs and gifts for kids (provided by parents).
- The horseshoe tournament of July 22 promised to be most enjoyable. Start practicing now, so you’ll be ready to compete.
- If you’re an Elvis fan -- and who isn’t -- you won’t want to miss Elvis in the Park on July 29.
Craigleith RV Resort
Good times await at our Ontario RV park, yet the community also has attractions that make a stay here desirable. You can visit historic Huronia and the Blue Mountain Village, as well as explore the towns of Clarksburg, Thornbury and Collingwood.